Thursday 21 November 2019

Week 9 Progress

Progress so far

Up until I was had started to make a lot of progress on my project game. I had managed to gather up the assets I intended to use in the final version and I had managed to set up a prototyping file specifically for testing my assets and getting everything ready for final version. However I had hit something of a brick wall in my progress as I was unable to get my RTS camera positioned correctly and was thus unable to test my assets and code. This halted my progress as I didn't want to write out code for different functions of the game encase they didn't work and I was afraid that I would only make things worse if I tried to fix a problem that I couldn't test,

Progress going forward

Now that I have finally managed to fix my RTS camera and can now test scripts as I write them I can finally get back on track with my progress which I have fallen a week behind where I would like to be and need to heavily focus on getting as much done as quickly as possible to be able to meet the given deaaline with an at least semi completed game. 

Indiana Bones is ready for an adventure 

No comments:

Post a Comment

S2 Unity Tutorial 6

Animation  The tutorial for week six is all on animation. Animation being a big part of a lot of games is a very useful thing to know how...