Wednesday 20 November 2019

Review Week Comments and Feedback

Feedback 

This week we're doing a lot of reflecting on our work for our multimedia development module and since the beginning we have been getting feedback on our blogs through the comments and the occasional feedback on our project.

The best place to find a constant flow of feedback  has been the comments on all the different posts of my blog and it's great to see people have been enjoying reading my blog posts and a=have been very active in helping point things out or giving advice for my project and it has been a huge help in making progress in making my game.

Prototype Progress

I have been getting a lot of encouragement from my classmates as well as my lecturer in regards to making my game and getting around all the problems that have arose during the making of my game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

S2 Unity Tutorial 6

Animation  The tutorial for week six is all on animation. Animation being a big part of a lot of games is a very useful thing to know how...