Thursday 3 October 2019

Unity Tutorial 1

Starting to make my game

Starting to make my game I began following tutorials give by my lecturer to help us get to know how to use Unity. The tutorials were incredibly helpful as upon first glance Unity appears very overwhelming and it is hard to know where to start so the tutorials are great to help keep you going and are very clear and easy to follow. The first tutorial was to explain the different tools and features of Unity which would have gone over my head with the lay out confusing me with the different windows and the uses for each. The second tutorial explained how to put in terrain and other objects as well as how to put textures on both. The last one for this week was on basic coding for your game which is a very important part of creating games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

S2 Unity Tutorial 6

Animation  The tutorial for week six is all on animation. Animation being a big part of a lot of games is a very useful thing to know how...