Monday 7 October 2019

Game ideas

1. First Person Shooter (FPS)

I'm thinking of trying to make a FPS because I play a lot of them. I've played a number of FPS games from Halo to Borderlands and find them enjoyable to play through.

2. Third Person Shooter 

While I haven't played as many Third Person Shooters as First Person I have played enough to know how fun they can be, although my experience of Third Person Shooters most comes from the tactical shooter Ghost Recon. 

3. Third Person Hack 'n' Slash 

I found out how much I enjoyed the Hack 'n' Slash genre when I was introduced to the Assassin's Creed games, from ther I ended up playing Dark Souls, Bloodborne, and most recently Monster Hunter World. 

4. First person Hack 'n' Slash 

For a long time i had only played Hack 'n' Slash games in Third person up until I started playing Dying Light a first person Hack 'n' Slash game that felt like a mix of different games that I had played. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Osin,

    I see where you are coming from and I have faith in your ideas and plans because you are obviously very experienced in gaming mechanics. I would like for you to add a picture so we can see what you trying to show or if it is a specific game you have in mind.

    ~~David

    ReplyDelete

S2 Unity Tutorial 6

Animation  The tutorial for week six is all on animation. Animation being a big part of a lot of games is a very useful thing to know how...