Friday 27 September 2019

Assignments

Assignments for the year 

This year I have already been given large assignments for the end of the year or semester. My website design module has asked  me to come up with a new design for the Parentline website, I feel comfortable enough about the assignment as I feel that I picked up HTML and CSS rather quickly. There is a group project that the year has to do in which all have to form groups of four and come up with a theme for our project and then we need to figure what format we want to use to do the project i.e. Video, Graphic Novel, Game etc. For our Multimedia Development module we have been told that we will be making a game through the use of Unity, this project sounds the most interesting to me as in my spare time I play a lot of video games and like the idea of being about to make my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

S2 Unity Tutorial 6

Animation  The tutorial for week six is all on animation. Animation being a big part of a lot of games is a very useful thing to know how...