Sunday 29 September 2019

Technology Tools

Technology tools 

The tools used for this class consists so far of Unity 3D for the game development. My first impression of the Unity 3D software was that it was going to be impossible to keep track of everything I'm doing and at first I was incredibly confused and didn't know one panel from any of the others. My first look at Unity 3D reminded me of when I opened up more or less any of the other tools for other class that I had never used before all of which had more options to use in them then I knew how to use. I would like to get more familiar with Unity 3D so that I can focus on completing the assignment that requires me to us this tool. 

Screenshot of Unity Hub 

No comments:

Post a Comment

S2 Unity Tutorial 6

Animation  The tutorial for week six is all on animation. Animation being a big part of a lot of games is a very useful thing to know how...