Thursday 20 February 2020

S2 Unity tutorials 4

Unity tutorials 

So after hearing and seeing the "beginner" tutorials from Unity I decided to go back and start those in place of the VR tutorials. While the VR tutorials are interesting the beginner tutorials are far more useful as they go through basic game scripts. 

The main reason I changed the tutorials I was doing is because I decided to continue on with the game I started making in my last semester as my Multi Media Development project. One of the biggest problems I have when it comes to games development is the script mostly because when I first started the original tutorials I let a lot of the explaining of the scripts go over my head cause of how much other work I had to worry about. Having changed from doing the VR tutorials to the beginner tutorials I have fallen a little behind on the weekly tutorials but at the current pace I've been doing them I should be back on track soon enough. 

Tutorial 1 screenshot 

No comments:

Post a Comment

S2 Unity Tutorial 6

Animation  The tutorial for week six is all on animation. Animation being a big part of a lot of games is a very useful thing to know how...